Username Password
Hire Home | Internal | Admin | Help
Still Have a Question? Just Ask!
Frequently Asked Questions

Please read the questions below before contacting the District about your application. Questions are grouped into categories to help you find information quickly.

Question Categories
Q:Can I save my incomplete application and return to complete it at a later time?A:Yes. You may logout of your application at any time and return later. When you are ready to complete your application, enter your username and password and you will be allowed to continue your application if the job posting is still open.Back to TopQ:How do I apply for a job?A:Once you find a job you would like to apply for simply click on the title of the job (e.g. "Maintenance Technician"). Then you will review a description of the job and click on the Apply for This Position button. At this point you will either need to login to an existing account you have already created of create a new account. To create a new account click on Create A New Account And Apply For This Position button. Then answer the on-screen questions to create an account. You must complete all required fields and click the "Save and Submit" button at the end of the application. When your application is successfully submitted, you will receive a Confirmation Number. You can use this confirmation number to reference a specific application.Back to TopQ:How do you make an account without applying for a specific job?A:You cannot complete an application unless you apply for one of the posted open positions.Back to TopQ:I set up an account a few months ago while applying for a certified position. I wrote my username and password down and it worked for a while but now the site will not let me sign on. I am positive I am using the correct username and password. The site will not let me use my email either. What should I do?
A:As of February 1, 2012 we switched over to a new and different online application system. You will need to create a new username and password and apply for an open position. However, if you do not see a current open position listed you will not be able to create your application until you are applying for an open position. Please continue to check our current job postings as we will be adding to it shortly.
Back to TopQ:How to add 4 more work experience sections?

A:You will have to list those under comments or include those on a resume and attach your resume.Back to TopQ:I have updated my profile but when I view a PDF of my application it shows the old information. Is there any way to overwrite this?A:When you submit an application, the system locks your answers in permanently. HR departments are aware of this and know to check candidate profiles for updated information.Back to TopQ:What happens if I withdraw my application?A:If you withdraw your application the district will no longer consider you for the position from which you are withdrawing. If you withdraw by mistake, please contact the district and they can re-activate your application.Back to TopQ:My application status says “Incomplete”. What should I do?A:If your application status reads “Incomplete,” you will need to contact the district to ask why they have marked it this way. The district’s HR department will tell you if additional application materials are needed.Back to Top
Q:What types of files do you accept for Resume, Cover Letter, Letters of Reference etc?A:All files attached to your application must be in .txt, .rtf, .pdf, .docx, or .doc format. If you need to upload an image or scan, you must convert it to pdf or place it into a Word doc file.Back to TopQ:Should I submit my application while still waiting on my Oklahoma certification, reference letters and transcripts? Thank you!A:Yes, go ahead and apply for any open position(s) you are qualified for.
You will need to click on "yes" when the question comes up if you have your Oklahoma Teaching Certificate or it will not let you go any further. Once you have all those documents you can log back on and update your application at any time.
Thank you!
Back to TopQ:Can I upload more attachments?A:You are currently limited to a maximum of six (6) upload documents. These will carry over to other applications if you apply for more than one job.Back to TopQ:Can I upload a separate group of attachments for each job posting to which I apply?A:At this time there is no way to upload different attachments for different job postings. If you overwrite your current attachments with new ones then the old versions will no longer be viewable by the district.Back to TopQ:Can I upload different cover letters for each job posting to which I apply?A:There is currently no way to upload different cover letters for each job to which you apply. It is best to use a generic cover letter when adding one to your attachments page. This may be unnecessary in some cases where districts have a specific page on their application for you to type your cover letter.Back to Top
Q:How do I check the status of my application?A:Log into your account and then click on the Application Status tab. If you have already applied for a job it will be listed under the Current Applications section. If you want to view additional details about the job you applied for click on the Details link associated with the job. If you have applied for jobs in the past that have been filled, it will be listed in the Previous Applications section.Back to TopQ:Is this a secure website, and is my data secure?A:Yes. All data transfers use 128-bit or 256-bit encryption depending on your computer's capabilities. This is the same type of encryption used for most online banking transactions.Back to TopQ:I forgot my username or password. How can I retrieve it?A:From the main job listings page, click the link "I Forgot My Password." Enter your email address into the box and your information will be sent to that email address.Back to TopQ:Question:
If I want to remove my interest for a position can I do so?
A:Yes, you can do this by logging in using your username and password. Go to menu bar and 'APPLICATION STATUS" then UNCHECK the Active Box and Save.Back to TopQ:In ther reference section what does it mean when there is a "yes" under the Returned section?A:It means your reference has emailed the survey back.Back to TopQ:What does scale payM mean and how do I find the pay scales.Thank you TammraA:Our support staff positions are paid using a GRADE of L through V and STEP 0 through 26 depending on the job. You may view the Classified Pay Scale if you will go to our homepage then go to Staff Link then to Human Resources. Click on Human Resources and you will then be able to view the Classified Pay Scale and also our employees manual.Back to TopQ:cannot log in do not know my usser id and will not allow me to reset that only the password what is my user id
A:From the main job listings page, click the link "I Forgot My Passwsord." Enter your email address into the box and your information will be sent to that email address.Back to TopQ:I have taken my WorkKeys test, now who do I turn in the results to, so that I am considered for all open positions?A:You can scan a copy when you complete your Online Application. You will need to look at vacancies and apply for any and all open positions you are qualified for.Back to TopQ:Hi, I'm interested in applying for any middle school or high school English/Reading positions that may open up. I have an expired Kansas Certification. I was in graduate school, and I let it expire several years ago. I'm not sure what tests I would need to take to get certified in Oklahoma. Could you please advise?

A:You will need to apply for any open positions we have listed on our website. You will need to answer "Yes" on the question that asks if you have OK Teaching Certificate or the system will not let you go any further. You can make a notation in the application that you are obtaining your Oklahoma Teaching Certificate. As for which tests you need to take for Oklahoma you will need to visit with the Oklahoma State Department of Education at 1-405-521-3337 Certification Section or at their website http://www.sde.state.ok.usBack to TopQ:Where do I need to go to take the work keys test?A:Please contact Sara Rowe at Will Rogers Complex/Adult Basic Education
918-337-6231 to schedule an appointment to take the WorkKeys Test.
Back to TopQ:I am interested in needs that you may have for an Occupational therapy assistant in the school district. Thank you for your time.
A:Please contact Vicki Hampton, Special Needs Director at 918-336-8600 X 1026 or email address
Thamk you.
Back to TopQ:I need to reset my password to:
Forest Creek1
A:You will need to log in with your UserName and current password and then reset your own new password. On top of the screen, click "Account Seetings". This screen will allow you to change your email address, password and other account specific items.Back to TopQ:How do I apply to jobs as an internal applicant?A:To apply to jobs as an internal applicant, you must currently be employed by the district to which you are applying. There are two ways to create an internal account. Some districts have an “Internal” button enabled at the top right of the screen which will take you through the process of creating an internal account. If you have already created an account and would like to change it to internal, select the “Account Settings” option at the top of the screen after you have logged in. On the right side of the page there is an “Account Type” section. Here you can change your external account to internal by selecting “I am a current employee.”Back to TopQ:How do I view internal job postings?A:To view internal job postings, login with an internal account. The internal postings will appear under the job listings with all of the external postings.Back to TopQ:How do I transfer my Recruit & Hire account from one district to another?A:To transfer your account, sign out of the site (if applicable) and begin applying for the position you would like. You will be prompted to create a new account, sign in, or transfer a currently existing account. Enter the email and password that is connected with your other Recruit & Hire account. Enter the state that the account is located in and press continue. The site will locate your other account. You can then select it to transfer the information over. Please be aware that only some of your profile information will be moved over. You will still need to fill out certain sections on new applications.Back to TopQ:Can I combine multiple Recruit & Hire accounts with different districts?A:Unfortunately you are not able to combine accounts at this time.Back to TopQ:How do I find out about new job postings?A:You can sign up for job alerts on the main login page. Once this is done, you will receive weekly email notices of the jobs that the district has posted.Back to TopQ:How do I change the email address and password linked to my account?A:You can change your account information by select “Account Settings” at the top of the web page. To access account settings you will first need to login.Back to TopQ:If I transfer my account, do I lose all the information in the initial district?A:No information will be lost if you transfer your account. Your account with the previous district will remain active.Back to Top